In line with our mission to improve the overall health, well-being, and living situation of the poor and orphaned children and youth in Kenyan communities, Dawn of Hope Children & Youth Project, Inc. has several projects that aims to:
- Establish and financially support orphanage homes for children and youth.
- Engage and support all other programs that are nonprofit and are carried out for the benefit of public and charitable purposes.
- Feed the hungry children in Kenyan communities.
- Minimize/prevent alcohol and drug abuse among children and youth in Kenyan communities through support, awareness, and educational programs.
- Organize, conduct seminars, and provide counseling for social issues and for prevention of communicable diseases such as HIV infections/AIDS, TB, and Sexually Transmitted Infections among youth and young adults in Kenyan communities.
- Prevent and eradicate female genital mutilation and organized/forced underage marriage in Kenyan communities through support, educational, and awareness programs.
- Provide basic needs to poor and orphaned children and youth in Kenyan communities.
- Promote and financially support education for poor and orphaned children and youth in Kenyan communities.
- Provide educational scholarships to youth living in poverty in African communities to attend colleges in Africa, United States of America and any other parts of the world.
The projects listed above are just some of the many things that we strive to continuously accomplish for the youth in Kenyan communities. At Dawn of Hope Children & Youth Project, Inc., we are constantly improving and adding upon these projects since we do genuinely want to help as many people as we possibly can.
If you wish to volunteer and be a part of our mission, or if you wish to donate to our cause, please reach out to us by calling 913-544-5902 or by sending us an email at email@example.com. We would be happy to discuss our projects with you, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!